Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sigh, Sunday

Well, I have to say that I am glad that this weekend is almost over. On the positive side, my swim time was 10:25 (and it had to be under 12 min.) and I have formidable resuscitation skills :). And now, here are some things to try next time you are at an aquatic facility.

FUN at your local pool:
Stand on top of the high board and say you won't come down until your demands are met.
Tell the lifeguards that they aren't doing their jobs because you have seen at least 15 people drown today.
Ask people if they have seen your pet shark.
Sit in the baby pool and play with the toys.
Take a flutter board and pretend you can't swim.
Hit strangers with your flutter board.
Ask an attractive lifeguard to practise CPR on you.
Sit on the top of the water slide and don't move.
Insist that you saw a monster at the bottom of the pool.
Ask a lifeguard if skinny-dipping is allowed.
Try to negotiate the price of getting in.
When in line, ask strangers if they think invisble people get a discount.
Take your towel, tie it around your shoulders and say ''Wheee! I'm Batman!'' while running around.
Hit strangers with your wet towel.
Throw people's things into the pool.
Play Marco-Polo by yourself.

(http://www.lifeisajoke.com/miscellaneous58_html.htm)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

would it bother you to know that i've done all of the items on that list except for the "ask a lifeguard if skinny-dipping is allowed" - i actually jumped right in...