Do you ever have those moments during a social gathering or an event when you keep telling yourself that you are having fun and things aren't boring or stupid, but then when it's all over you know that it truly was a waste of your life and you were being waaay too optimistic? Well, Saturday night was the exact opposite of what I just described. So fun!
Morgan and I decided that we knew what was best for our study-happy Megha so we kidnapped her last night. On the way to Megha's, we were blasting the radio and this car full of guys pulled up beside us. Cute guys. Who were our age. Morgan was like, "Jessie, those guys are trying to get our attention, don't look at them!" So of course I looked out the window at them and they were all staring at us and saying things that I couldn't make out. I just smiled sweetly and waved at them. Then one pulled out his cell phone and mouthed, "What's your number??" while everyone else was talking and laughing. There was only one girl in the car who gave me a sympathetic look from the back seat. Of course I just shook my head at him, resisting the temptation to give him someone else's number (like Megha's), and after more asking on his part, we drove away. I have to say it was a fun moment. Now as a girl, you could take this two ways. First you could be enraged that a guy would think of you just as a sex symbol and think he is a jerk because he doesn't know you. Or you could take it as a compliment and an ego boost. I happen to be closer to the latter then the former, but I can see both sides. I suppose the whole thing was silly, but I have to say, I enjoyed it.
We got to Megha's and she was home alone. So we gave her a few minutes to get dressed and we were off. Morgan and I were sure to take two of Megha's new clothing items with us to add to our kidnapper costumes. We dangled these items periodically out the windows of the car during the night. I took some measures to make sure that Megha had something to wear on her head as well. Of course no kidnapping would be complete without a blindfold, so we blindfolded her and piled into Morgan's car. Then we decided where we would go. First stop: Sobeys to buy some toilet paper and a disposable camera to properly document our nite. Then we were off downtown for a bit. Megha loved wearing the blindfold as we led her through the streets. She stubbed her toes a couple times and almost fell down a flight of stairs. She is going to wander around town blindfolded more often just for kicks. We moseyed through a bachelor party and a table full of guys scared poor blindfolded Megha half to death when they all started hooting and hollering at her and asking us questions about the "shy girl". Our drinks ended up being on the house. On our way home, we raced this car full of girls who had it in for us the second they drove up to us. I'm not really sure why. We zoomed by them and I didn't hear the things they were yelling at us, but I don't think that they weren't nice words. Angry words, even :). Then we broke out the butter beetlejuice at Megha's and watched Bride and Prejudice. It took me a little while to grasp the fact that the movie is supposed to be like Pride and Prejudice (I thought they just wanted to use the name...).
In conclusion:
Me and Morgan are the best friends a girl could have.
Morgan, Megha, and I are hot mamas.
Our hips don't lie. Well, Morgan's do sometimes.
5 comments:
there were a surprising number of hot guys last saturday (except for the one who kept referring to me as Shy Girl). I wonder why they don't come out in daylight :(
-megs
PS- I'm a good friend too!!!
You're so right about the guys. I didn't get a good look at that big table full, but the only one I looked at was a cutie so I just stared at him for a bit ;), before we whisked you away.
I think you're a GREAT friend, Megs! I looooooove you.
I vote on you all coming to Y-Town and kidnapping me!!
I think that each one of our girls should be kidnapped at least once! :)
BACHELORETTE PARTIES ALL AROUND!!!!
Post a Comment