Thursday, August 31, 2006

Caaamping

I just got back from camping with some friends from Campus for Christ. I have a few thoughts to share on the trip:

1. Mariah Carey can only be appreciated to her fullest when she is blasted in a car full of singing females. Must buy her #1 hits album.
2. High bush blueberry picking in the Valley is, in fact, very relaxing.
3. Several large bugs dive-bombing my head will bring me to the point of praying that God would keep all the bugs in the park away from me.
4. I only enjoy camping trips that I don't have to plan. It's lovely being cooked for.
5. Condensed milk is a wonderful thing (like on toast with peanut butter).
6. I really need set aside times to reflect on God's word, but also on events in my life. I'm going to write them into my school schedule for the Fall.

Good trip! Too many guys though ;)!
Hellloooooooo Labour Day weekend!! :D

2 comments:

deb said...

condensed milk is the best thing. I am so glad my hk ways are spreading. have a good long weekend!

Kelley Anne said...

I'm all over the Mariah Carey with you Jessie!! and for scheduling good time with God!!