I was right! Benji is America's favourite dancer. When he heard his name he cried and they were masculin tears. Men can cry and still be men. Don't bottle it all up inside, it's unhealthy. I found myself wanting Travis to win tonight because he's a cutie. It would have been really cool for Donyelle to win because she is an amazing dancer with a bit of a bigger build. So that would be awesome to see someone win who doesn't have a perfect little figure. I just didn't like Heidi. I'll end the opinions here. The prize was a year contract as Celine Dion's back-up dancer, a car, and $100 000.
On to another pressing matter: WHAT am I supposed to watch now?!?!
8 comments:
celine dion has back-up dancers?
when I think "dance music", her name isn't exactly the first to come to mind.
She has them, it's quite a show :P.
said from experience, I'm presuming?
oh, btw, you can always start watching Veronica Mars...or Grey's Anatomy...or Lost...or Gilmore Girls...
;)
personally I recommend watching ALL of the above weekly
Of course, I'm a Vegas regular ;).
I watch Gilmore Girls whenever it's on. Perhaps I'll add another one from your list. I want to start watching that show about the 2 couples who are married. I think it's called Till Death, or something :). It's with the brother from Everyone Loves Raymond.
EVERYBODY.
?
is that code for something?
why are you shouting "everybody"?
It's code for "Everybody attack Megha!"
I just said that because at first I wrote "Everyone" instead of "Everybody" in regards to those who love Raymond.
Post a Comment