Thursday, August 24, 2006

Land Ho!

The boat cruise was a great time last nite! Me and Megha had matching leis. We also had matching purses, but I didn't get a compliment on mine :P. Oh! While the subject is on matching: Megha has the same Jacob polo shirt as us, Morgan!! Haha, it's army green. That's ok, I have no problem having the same clothes as people. However, if either of you come to my wedding wearing the same dress as me, I will personally take you out ;). We were running late and came close to missing the boat. Well, that's a little dramatic, we were there 10 minutes before it left. It was fun introducing Megha to everyone that she had heard so much about before. The nite was fun, filled with catching up, loud but good music, "attractive" dancing, romantic moments (case and point: the short Indian guy who grabbed Megha's hand and tried to kiss it :P), goodbye hugs, giddy girls and silly boys. It was the best one I've ever been on. There is something to be said about throwing a couple Maritime songs into a dance mix. I really like hearing those good, solid songs ;) and it makes me feel patriotic. Two thumbs up on last nite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the short brown guy's dance moves were amazing though. I've never seen a guy bust a move quite like that before.

the K**p***r's not as hot as I had imagined. I was thoroughly disappointed with that aspect, but everything else was awesome! :)

Jess said...

I'm glad you had a good time. Yeah, his dance moves were freakish, that's the only word I can think of to describe him :).

And yeah, I thought you might think that. I don't think I ever gave a good description to you before.