my very special spot to talk about a bunch of things in my life that 1. are true 2. matter to me, and 3. aren't so personal that they shouldn't be on the internet
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Girls Nite Out!
Friday night was a good time! I had a nice Happy Birthday dinner with Chelsea and some girls from C4C. It was really good to be out with those girls. We should do it more often. Bek and I made an awesome card, but we forgot to give it to her!
Then I went downtown with these lovely ladies for the rest of the night. It was a blast! I haven't had fun like that in a while :). Now I have sooo much reading to do. Starting 2morrow (I mean today).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I will have to send you ladies some "dowtown" shirts from HONG KONG !!
Oooh! :)
we'll love you forever....more than we already do!
Post a Comment