my very special spot to talk about a bunch of things in my life that 1. are true 2. matter to me, and 3. aren't so personal that they shouldn't be on the internet
Saturday, October 14, 2006
Harvest Time!
Below is my precious, darling, wonderful carrot:
This was the only one that grew this year. A hard year for the crops. However, the beans were real troopers.
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
just one carrot? my, my. how will you make that last through the cold, harsh, maritime winter? :P
11 comments:
just one carrot? my, my. how will you make that last through the cold, harsh, maritime winter? :P
it was already eaten. it was so big, it took two people.
-morgan
Wow... impressive... one whole carrot. Jessie, you're my hero.
Well, I think that we might have to not eat during November, and December, and January...
Morgan loved her half!
The beans, yes. Troopers, all. All 8 of them, that is. ;) They were good while they lasted.
I enjoy beans.
why didn't I get any beans?
Beans are my friends.
There were LOTS of beans actually. You'd go into the garden daily (for about a week), and get handfuls of beans each time. Handfuls, I say!
Megha, you got tomatoes, remember ;)??
tomato. singular. as in one.
i'm sorry, i had to.
no! I got two!!!
TAKE THAT MORGAN "BEAN EATER" BARNHILL! TAKE FREAKING THAT!!!!!!
Consider it took, Malhotra.
Post a Comment