Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Metro Transit

On the bus today, I had three reactions to three different people.

First, there was a guy that I used to work with. I don't really get along with him, so I did the old pretend that I didn't notice him. I have been doing that a lot lately. It's probably a bad habit. I'll really try to stop. I've honestly done it to someone like everyday this week.

Second, there was a girl that I knew from when I was younger. So I smiled and said hi, and we chatted on our walk to school. It was nice.

Third, I saw Morgan...on my way to school AND on my way back! She got a big smile, and an even bigger one when she gave me some pain medication. I think that the bus might be a little lonely without Morgan to ride with me tomorrow.




Notable quote:
Jessie- Morgaaaaaaan, I have cramps...
Morgan-Do you want a pill? These muscle relaxants are amazing! They make you feel better than you did before you got your period.
Jessie- Ok! Thanks, man!
Morgan- No problem, I've got your back...[silence]...I got yo uterus!

6 comments:

deb said...

I can't believe that made it to your blog. lol. totally funny but o so female. eek. :o)

Jess said...

Lol, yeah...it was a debate, but really, I think that the only people who regularly read my blog are females :).

Anonymous said...

It was too funny not to post. People turned around when I said that last bit. I like to think that I've helped the world get over their fear of talking openly.

Jess said...

It was so funny! Especially since we were both tired when you said it :).

JWo said...

Ahem.... ?????????????????????

Jess said...

Haha! Hi Josh :)! I know that Deb has broken you in, so you can be understanding and appreciate a female joke every once and awhile, right ;)?