When I get tired, I get annoyed easily.
Today is a good example of this:
1. Two guys sitting directly behind me on the bus were talking at the top of their lungs in a foreign language. I almost blew out my ear drums trying to drown them out with my music.
2. Drawing my lab pictures was really hard today. I couldn't get them right or detailed enough. I wanted to find the person who wrote the lab manual and burn it in front of them.
3. On the bus ride home, this guy kept nodding off beside me. Every time his head drifted in my direction, it bugged me. It was a good thing that his head didn't drift to my shoulder. Bad things would have happened.
A couple bright spots in my day were:
1. The Goo Goo Dolls
2. my DG (discipleship group)
3. Blue Like Jazz- I am loving this revolution of sarcasm in Christian literature :)
4. my puppy
5. my chicken pizza
To do before Friday is done:
1. revise a paper
2. write a paper
3. write a lab report
4. work on Friday nite
Things to look forward to:
1. The Halifax parade of lights on Saturday
2. Sleeping
1 comment:
jessie. I miss you. I hope you survive this week.
Post a Comment