Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Secrets

I have a journal that I write in sometimes. I usually write in it when I am really mad, or really sad, or really happy about something. I also write when I have an idea that seems profound to me or if I want to remember special memories. There are pages and pages devoted to things like our high school musical Hood, our grade 12 trip to Quarterdeck, and things like that. Recently, I've started journalling during my quiet times with God. I really like it. I'll write out prayers, things that stick out to me when I'm reading, or just my own thoughts about myself and God. It's nice to go back and look at what you felt and thought, instead of just forgetting about most of it.

I started my home-made Secret Santa gift today. I planned it out and did half of it. I'm excited to see what it will look like when it's done. I felt artistic and rather domestic while I was working on it. It's going to be gray and burgundy.

No comments: