I went to see The Holiday last nite. I wasn't really in the mood for a romantic movie, but I really liked it! I appreciated the fact that the cutest moments of the movie weren't lovey parts. They were certain parts with these 2 sweet little girls and with a darling old man. I think I need to watch it again.
Last week, I was disappointed with my new Herbal Essences curly hair products. I got the shampoo, conditioner, mousse, and gel, but they weren't working very well. My hair at church yesterday was a fuzzy disaster. It came to my attention this morning that I just need to use MORE. Now my curls are fairly under control and that has been my goal since I've been born, so I'm happy. I hope that in my micro lab today we don't have to use extreme heat because I think it's safe to say that my hair is a definite fire hazard today :).
1 comment:
it would be pretty exciting if your hair burst into flames in the middle of your experiment. The flames would probably be different colours like blue, purple, and green because of the wide range of chemicals on your scalp. it would be a total event :)
Post a Comment