I have a memory box that I've been putting things in since grade 8. It's a shoe box that is filled to the brim. Someday, I'd like to get a really pretty treasure chest to put everything in. Maybe I'll make one. If I made it, it would be pretty in the "this is misshapen and ugly, but I made it all by myself, so I love it" sense.
Here are some things that are in it:
1. my Downhere ticket from the conference
2. an empty firework from the summer
3. a contract which says that Megha will never celebrate Valentines Day with a significant other, ever
4. the wax sheet that I used to wax my legs for the first time (I like to think of it as a fossil)
5. my retainer
6. chop sticks from Asia
7. my swimming badges
8. random glow sticks from Polly's Cove excursions
9. pictures
10. notes from grade 12
11. the script from The Best Christmas Pageant Ever
12. waaaay to many birthday cards
13. a purple lei from something...I just don't know what
5 comments:
i won't celebrate valentine's day. ever. I firmly believe that.
i think the lei was from the luau me and Tristan threw Amarea in grade 12
your first wax strip? I'm sure it's clean, but it just sounds gross. and yet at the same time, it makes me laugh. you're funny Jessie.
You think it's clean, do you? :)
I've seen it. I almost gagged. But then, Jessie does have a special gift for periodically making people gag. Not by her appearance or anthing. No no, this is something much more....internal. ;)
shooooot. that's just nasty!
Post a Comment