I just bought all of the books I need for this semester. I will happily resist the urge to rant about how outrageously expensive books are to say this: for my World History class (Origins of Modern Global Society), I need to read a romance novel and write a critique about it. That's right. If I ever have to teach a history class, my students will read romance novels with historical settings. I love this prof.
I was looking in my drafts and I found something left over from the summer. So I'll post it now:
Notables:
1. the beach didn't close all season
2. I can surf on the paddle board and do 9 switches without falling
3. one time in the summer, there were 50 ducks in the swimming area...
3 comments:
How many of the ducks were DEAD, Jessie?!?! No lying now....
50 ducks? you counted 50 ducks? and how many patrons were there at that time.... :P
None were dead at that time. Ducks dying is a natural part of life. We all have to come to terms with it someday :).
Yeah...50. No patrons. It was a swarming. Pretty dangerous. It's a miracle that I lived to tell the tale.
Post a Comment