my very special spot to talk about a bunch of things in my life that 1. are true 2. matter to me, and 3. aren't so personal that they shouldn't be on the internet
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Notable Quote
My brother Josh, on his recent relationship termination:
"Yes Jessie, I can talk to her about this over MSN! All I have to do is change my font to a serious font and not use emoticons."
wow....i can't quite convey in type just how glad i am that i've left adolescence and the teenage life behind. buried and gone. that's gold, jessie. give your brother a prize or something!
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
wow....i can't quite convey in type just how glad i am that i've left adolescence and the teenage life behind. buried and gone. that's gold, jessie. give your brother a prize or something!
i think it's a pefectly acceptable way to break bad news to someone :)
Wow...hilarious :)
That might be one of the best things I've heard in a long time...LOL!
Post a Comment