Monday
Today was my last exam! The last one in the last possible time. I'm done! Our exam had a streaker. He yelled something and then ran across the bleachers wearing a zorro mask! His attempt to use some coverage to preserve a shred of modesty failed pretty quickly. I clapped, I'll admit it. Everyone else did too. It wasn't just me. Most of us thought it was pretty funny. If a guy does something like that, it's funny. If a girl ever did, totally slutty...or at least not funny. Mom and I decided this today. I'm not sure why things work this way. Maybe I shouldn't find it funny at all...I did though. A perfect way to celebrate: a new season of The Bachelor. He's growing on me, though he's still very Ken doll. The best guy was a few seasons ago. I'm a sucker for this show...because I really want to see if they will fall in love. And I like to decide who is best for him.
Tuesday
On the agenda:
-go for a run
-get taxes done
-buy new glasses and sunglasses
-dessert with my favourite Dal girls
Wednesday
On the agenda:
-go for a run
-day off work
-celebrate my birthday with my best buddies
I'm liking the looks of this post-exam time.
2 comments:
You've moved past the "sucker" stage and directly into any of a number of the following:
*driven
*obsessive
*obsessive-compulsive
*obsessive-compulsive to the point that your friends can guess what show you're watching at a moment's notice
Let's face it: you need Bachelerapy.
My name is Jessie and I have a healthy respect for the Bachelor.
Post a Comment