Here are some thoughts I've had since Jessie and Dave's wedding (which was lovely by the way):
1. I think that I'd like to have a print on my bridesmaids dresses.
2. Four bridesmaids and groomsmen is the max that I'd like to have.
3. I need to have a dance at my wedding. I can just imagine a bunch of parents, grandparents, kids, and teenagers having fun on the dance floor together.
4. I'm going to edit the songs for the bride and groom's first dance and the dance with the parents so they aren't full length songs.
5. Sometimes I feel like I'm watching foreplay when the bride and groom kiss after people tell stories about them in the microphone or tink their glasses (I've thought this at all the weddings I've been to).
6. I'm going to do the garter thing. Maybe it can be my something blue.
Notable Quote:
"I think I'll get a wife and then I'll get a boat. It just seems like a logical progression." -Matt from Beaches
No comments:
Post a Comment