I'm getting very sick of being asked about my boyfriend. I've gotten the question a couple times this week.
"Jess, do you have a boyfriend?"
"So, do you have a Romeo coming to your window at night?"
"How could Jessie give you relationship advice? I thought she wasn't really into guys."
No! I don't have a boyfriend and thanks for reminding me. Again. Lately, when people ask I just say, "No, not right now". But I'm considering saying something like, "I did. But he asked me stupid questions so I ate him. Whole." Maybe I'm overreacting and am a little sensitive on the issue right now. I know I won't end up as that old spinster at church. People will never say, "Oh you mean Jessie? Yes. She never found someone. She's just married to Jesus."
2 comments:
at camp all the kids are obsessed with the counsellors' love lives. they like to set us up with each other - it's so awkward...
I remember being a camper like that.
Post a Comment