I am SO excited to be a mommy! I'm not sure if I want a boy or girl - it actually isn't that important, just as long as I have a cute little infant to take care of and love. I've been so distracted by this all day, that I actually started to write to down some baby names! What do you all think?
Male:
Caleb
Aage
Frank
Jedidiah
Timothy
Joshua
Raymond
Holt
Jesse
Matthew
Morgan
Jordan
Franz
Michael
Finley
Antonio
Ryan
Female:
Felicity
Morticia
Wednesday
Nadine
Jessica
Rae
Isabella
Morgana
Jordin
Francesca
Rain
Bjork
Good news! I just got an email a few seconds ago. Looks like I have a meeting with a fertility expert on Monday. I have to miss my morning classes, but it's worth it. Thank you everyone for your support! You don't know what this means to me. I was so scared that no one would understand, but you all have surprised me. I love you all so much!
8 comments:
Jessie. GET OFF THE BABY BANDWAGON!
You know you're not ready when you want to name your baby Morticia.
JEDEDIAH?!?! What, are we harkening back the days of yore?
"Hear ye, hear ye, Jessie hath born a son, and hath bestowed upon him the name of Jedediah. Let us rejoice and be glad at this, a time of joy in the year of our Lord, 1241. And let us now stone her amidst allegations of pregnancy out of wedlock."
...I can see it now...
Well, I think you know where my opinion stands... at least on male names: FINLEY!!!!!!!!!!
And my vote is 1000% on Bjork for a girl. HA HA
You know what? I am extremely offended at how light-heartedly you two are treating this huge life-changing decision. I mean, I spent a LONG time thinking about this and talking to people who know about babies and motherhood and I know that this is the right decsion for me. I wish that my friends, my BEST friends, would be SLIGHTLY more supportive. Thanks, guys. Really.
Not a problem. Any more advice needed, just ask. And you may not even have to ask...
I was NOT being light-hearted. Finley and Bjork are seriously awesome names.
What about angus (you'd have to find out the lineage of the father....oh but wait, i think there's a code of confidentiality at most sperm banks.)
francesca...heh.
Post a Comment