1. I am not in a cult.
2. A guy named Chuck is not my best friend.
3. I really did cut metal (a locker lock) with my bare hands. So empowering.
4. I think it's okay to be delicate, but I'm not always delicate on the inside. Really.
5. I have no desire to have children anytime in the near future.
6. I don't have a stalker. If I did have one, I think I would want him or her to look like me :).
7. I know that the ball has been invented.
8. I'm not in love. If I were in love, it would not be published on my blog before my friends knew. It would also not be published without a secure "I love you" in return.
9. I am NOT attracted to older men. That's gross.
10. I don't want everyone to pass my number on to all the single men they know.
11. I really do like the OC.
12. I'm never wearing my new white flip flops again.
4 comments:
Hey wait... does this mean that you're not going to bake us stuff???
That would be correct, my friend :).
I just think it's terrible that you lied on your blog. Especially when the thing at the top says that everything you write is true.
I refer you to the apology in the post below this one :).
Post a Comment