Friday, June 20, 2008

Ah, Grade 6's...

FAV KIDS
1. Alex.
He can't say "ch".
His friends finally discovered this about him during a meal.
I had to stop the repetitive back and forth of:

Boys (in unison)- "Alex, say 'chicken'!!"
Alex- "Shhhhhicken. Guys, I say it the same way you do!!"
Boys laugh until they can hardly breathe.

2. Massimo.
Massimo is sensitive.
I feel for this adorable, Italian kid.
He broke a window today by knocking on it and felt really bad.
The place is ancient.

Boy (impatiently)- "Massimo, you AREN'T a murderer."
Massimo (in a soft and pained voice)- "I really feel like one. I've killed so many worms today..."

3. Mary.
She became my BFF 15 minutes after I arrived at the school.
I have no idea why she doesn't have any friends.
Friendly, friendly girl.
A teacher told me she can be really rude.
I was looking forward to that.
Unfortunately, she was nice to me and the other children the entire time.

FAV COMMENTS ABOUT ME
1. Jessie, you look like a gym teacher of ours once. Except your face.
2. Are you a vegetarian? I dunno, you just look like one.
3. You're pretty.
4. You're awesome.
5. It's okay guys. Jessie knows about our hidden candy. She's cool.
6. Do you have kids?

No comments: