Thursday, September 08, 2011

Back in Town

Since everyone's doing it, I've decided to resurrect my blog.

There are a few things that have changed since I've last written.

1. I reconnected with my Dad.
I have never felt more loved in my whole life. My Dad is the best man in the world.

2. I have a Cindy, step-sister, and step-brother.
Cindy is "the Queen" and I am "the Princess"and I like it that way. Nadia is a true older sister to me. Nick lives in Yukon.

3. I'm an aunt.
My nephew saved my family. Without him, there is a good chance we may not have gotten back in touch with my Dad and his side of the family.

4. I pierced my belly button.
It got infected and I let it grow over.

5. I graduated from Dal.
May 2010!

6. My brother got married.
I like my sister in law. We whisper about the other people in my family, especially Mark.

7. I got engaged.
Mark Cunningham is the love of my life. I think we fit together so well.

8. I changed my last name.
Christenson to McGrath.

9. I got a tattoo.
It's a cherry. On my left bum cheek.

10. I moved out.
Hand me down furniture and DIY decorations...doesn't quite feel like home yet, but I trust it will.

11. I bought a lizard.
Her name is Ruby and she's a bearded dragon. She just had her first shed. She's been moody...I think it's cause she's a teenager now and hates everything.

Now we're up to speed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what, what are you whispering about me?

Jess said...

nothing really...we just make deaf jokes, usually...