I am relieved to be excited and moving forward...as I had an extended pity party for myself when we decided to postpone last fall (to save $$).
Things are really coming together!
Here's what the day COULD look like:
6am – wake up!
9am - bridesmaids meet at Kirk’s place/groomsmen meet at the apartment
9am-12pm - hair, make-up and getting ready
9am-12pm - hair, make-up and getting ready
12pm – brownbag lunch
12:30pm – head to church
1:30 - 2:30pm – ceremony
2:30-3:15pm receiving line (break for you)
3:15-3:45pm extended family shots (2 or 3 poses, several takes for each pose) at the church
4-5pm alternate location (in Sackville), Bridal party and parents (I am only looking at taking a few pictures of our parents/siblings)
5-5:30pm same alternate location (in Sackville) Jessie and Mark
6pm for 6:30pm reception dinner at Roccos (bridal party and immediate family, 20 people)
8:30pm – 12am reception cocktail and dance at the Kinsmen Club (max 170 people)
:D
2 comments:
12am - 6am after party??
Obviously.
Post a Comment