Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kijiji Connections

Here's my first response to my Christmas decorating ad:

Jakeman: ill let u clean long as u wear that shirt in your picture lol

Jessie: WOW. That's a good idea, I should change the pic to be a little more covered up :P. Gross boy!

Jakeman: take that as a no?

Jessie: Yes, that is a no. But I'd be happy to send my fiance over to clean your place...wearing my summer tank top.

Here's my ad on Kijiji:

Hi there!

Too busy to put up your Christmas decorations? Wish someone would just do it for you :)?

My name is Jessie McGrath. I am in my mid-twenties and I love holiday decorating. I have experience decorating homes and offices for Christmas. I would love to come to your place and put up your decorations for you!

I offer the following services:
  • assembling and decorating Christmas trees - real and artificial
  • stringing lights
  • assembling garland displays, nativity scenes, etc.
  • anything else that needs to be done to make your house look inviting and festive :)!
I charge $15.00 an hour and I am available on Saturdays and Sundays in November and December 2011.

Please feel free to write back to this ad or call 292-2260!

Hope to hear from you soon and...Merry Christmas!

Jessie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so I guess your life has stopped being interesting, seeing how you stopped blogging about it. or is it for another reason?

Anonymous said...

I think a post about your Epicure adventures is in order. don't you think?