Monday, November 14, 2011

November Happenings

Here's a snapshot into my November:

Have Done
  • started 2 businesses: Walks with Jessie and a home-decorating business for the Christmas season
  • finished my first drafts of my Education applications, Counselling application
  • got in to the Medical Lab Tech program at NSCC
  • applied for my passport (soooo close to being ultra-mobile)
  • went to a sweet concert by David Rovics at the Company House
  • visited Occupy Hailfax
  • bought my wedding necklace :)
  • celebrated the birthdays of 3 people who are near and dear: my Daddy-o, Rebekah Zee and my nephew, Billy!
  • Mark and I (Jessark) enjoyed an extreme bowling triple date with Petarea and Chrisantha
  • Thomas and I went to a FUNNY Christmas movie: Jack and Jill (Adam Sandler = a lovely woman)
  • decorated my house and office for Christmas
  • finished up my Christmas cards


To Do
  • get our family pics done (Mark, Jessie and Ruby)
  • figure out a way to rid the world of all ugly mustaches
  • raise money for prostate cancer
  • finish Christmas shopping
  • meet our priest (tomorrow!!)
  • attend a sweet cookie exchange with some girls from work
  • decide if I want to be a Medical Lab Tech (by this Friday)
  • attend a class retreat with Thomas
  • choreograph Mark and I's first dance with a friend of mine
  • volunteer with FEED NS at the Tree Lighting ceremony
  • enjoy the first Christmas concert of the season a la Tom Jackson


No comments: