Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Q and A

So my interview went fairly well today.

To start, I feel like I totally overdressed. I changed my mind on what I was going to wear after a lot of time spent in front of the mirror. I went for the black skirt and cardigan look, instead of the jeanskirt. The main interviewer was wearing white capris and flip flops and the other one had jeans on. Well, better to be overdressed than underdressed, I always say (I don't actually ever say that, but I think I support the statement). Haha, I was also like half an hour early, if you can believe it. I really thought it would take more time to get there, I wanted to be 10 minutes early at the most. However, better early than late, you know! Anyways, at least I looked like I cared about the interview.

I feel like I answered the questions pretty well, all except one. I was a little um-ish on it, but I gave an answer so at least I said something. Most of them came right out of the Policy and Procedure Manuals we were given in years gone by ;). Now that I think about it, I have some things that I wish that I had added to some of my answers, but obviously they know that people who are being interviewed for a Beach Captain position haven't been trained as Beach Captains so I think that they were good enough. It's over now, and I feel good about how it went. They said I would hear back in roughly 2 weeks if they are going to offer me that position. So we'll see!

No comments: