Thursday, May 11, 2006

Shiloh

Sometimes it seems like my little dog has species identity issues when she climbs up on to the backrest of the sofa and snoozes there. She also pees in a litter box and doesn't bark when other dogs bark at her...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol!! Sometimes, I call Leia a "puppycat" because she's so cuddly and wants to be carried everywhere... and if we work really hard, I can get her up on my shoulder like a cat. lol Small dogs are the perfect mix, I think!

Jess said...

I carried Shiloh around the house in a purse once, it was pretty fun...for me :).

Anonymous said...

hahaha Cute! I saw a pink crocidile skin bag that's especially for carrying dogs in here! I almost bought it! haha But then I decided it would be a waste of money for the one time I'd use it... ;)