Well, I got another call from the Beach Office. And they asked me if I wanted to be the Beach Captain at Kinsmen. And I said, "Are you stupid, no!" Just kidding on that last sentence. I'm such a kidder. I said yes :). Yeah, I don't know how that one happened, but I won't ask any questions. The coordinator said something about the old beach captain at Kinsmen not coming back and me being next in line. Good enough! The pay is still the same, but next year my pay would max out as a lifeguard (and stop raising 50 cents/summer) but as a beach captain it would keep rising. So yes, this is a strateigic move ;). I am going to be a Beach Captain this summer!
In other news, I finally went over and said hi to my new neighbours that I knew when I was little. I was best friends with one of the girls when we were in elementary and both lived on the same street in Bedford-the exact same number of houses apart, actually. It was nice, we chatted for a bit. It's cool to see someone you haven't in a looong time (over 10 years)! If you ever want to get to know your neighbours better just bring your dog (or a dog, any dog will do really) for a walk and "bump" into them ;).
6 comments:
YAY!!!!! Cap'n Christenson is on the move!! You go, girl!
...but you brought a cat...
Megha, don't make me come over there.
please, do come. and bring the cat
:P
I'm actually teaching Shiloh some new commands right now...things like: sit, heel, and attack Megha.
"Who's a killer? Who's a big bad killer? You are, Shiloh! You are!"
Post a Comment