Monday, May 29, 2006

Bungee Jumping

is now romantic to me. It's funny what chick flicks will do to you. Shiloh thinks it's romantic too. I won't mention the name of the movie, but it was on YTV :P. Nonetheless, I am in a gushy mood. Swoon*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose I'll have to watch that movie to figure out how bungee jumping can be romantic. I think I have an idea what movie it is. Is the bungee jumping part in the preview for that movie (or at least one of its previews)?

Jess said...

Haha, I've never seen the preview for it. It's "Chasing Liberty" with Mandy Moore. The daughter of the President of the US travels around Europe with her cutie body guard and they fall in love because the whole time (until the end) she doesn't know that he is hired by her father. :P

Anonymous said...

Yup, that's the one I was thinking of. I've never seen the movie before but remember that near the end of the preview you see Mandy Moore and some guy (which is her body guard I'm guessing) bungee jumping. I'll have to get that out from the library at some point in time just to watch it.