my very special spot to talk about a bunch of things in my life that 1. are true 2. matter to me, and 3. aren't so personal that they shouldn't be on the internet
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Cold? No! Not me!
I have my very first wetsuit! I love it. I don't think I have ever liked something that I've bought as much as this in a long time. I have been wearing it ever since I got home today (approximately 1.5 hours). It was quite a process trying to get it. After using Lolita's and Sarah's Costco cards (we don't have one) and one return and repurchase later...it fits! I am going to take such good care of it. I think I'll call it Bluie. For some reason it smells really fumey, like a mix of paint and gasoline. The smell comes from the black part on it. I'm kinda of used to it now. Hmmm. It'll be fine once it gets rinsed off. The real test of this lovely conglomerate of thread and other man-made substances will be tomorrow when I take her in the lake. Will it be warm, will it be cold, we will see!! Ok, I really need to take this off, I am starting to get a headache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you have a friend named Lolita? that is so cool.
you should glue vast quantities of glitter to your wetsuit and spray it with strong perfume - a mixture of Chanel No 5, Gucci Envy, and Gap So Pink.
Yeah, she's actually my mom's friend. She was my babysitter when I was little. She has some really cute sons. Really.
That sounds so beautiful, Megs! Glitter is totally a staple wardrobe item. It's like the little black dress...but shinier. I already bought a lacy parasol to match it! :P
Post a Comment