The boat cruise was a good time! It was nice chilling and laughing with everyone from Beaches and the pool, but it was great to have Morgan there too for the moments when I just felt like sitting and chatting. There were a lot of people there I wasn't expecting to see. There was a little dancing, but it was more impromptu, not on a floor like I expected. I ended up wearing a casual tank top and my jean skirt. That's what like everyone was wearing, and the extended time it took me to figure out that outfit really wasn't necessary :). The only thing that would have made the nite a little better was if it wasn't drizzly- a clear sky with stars would have been perfection.
Me and Morgan went out for some nachos and atmosphere after...the plate was HUGE. I am still feeling stuffed and we left a lot on the plate. Special mention: we scored an awesome parking spot like a stone's throw away from the Shoe Shoppe. At the end of the nite, we motored home in the mist with Ace of Base.
Bonne nuit!
1 comment:
jess!! so great to read your blog. didn't know you had one until you commented on mine. : ) no worries about blog stalking. apparently there are lots of blog stalkers in this world. I'm honoured you were one of mine. tee hee.
keep rocking on your summer. I really look forward to hanging with you in the fall.
Post a Comment