my very special spot to talk about a bunch of things in my life that 1. are true 2. matter to me, and 3. aren't so personal that they shouldn't be on the internet
Friday, July 28, 2006
Don't Hang Around!
So as I went for a stroll with my dog today, I saw a sign in the little park by my house. It's a little grassy park/field with a path and a gazebo. On the gazebo, there was a very official sign that prohibited a number of things, but the first on the list was loitering. What is the world coming to if you aren't allowed to loiter in a park?? That's what parks are for. To spend time in. To "loiter" in, if you will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you should get the residents of waverly together to protest. pickit! WE SHALL NOT, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED!
I'll put organizing that on top of my to-do list ;).
That's actually kind of funny that they would put that on the restriction sign. I suppose if you decide to loiter one day and a police officer happens to come by and tell you that you're not suppose to loiter, you can tell him that you are doing a special type of Tai-Chi that involves absorbing the world around you and breathing in all the elements :D.
Next time I'm at your house, we're going to go to that park. We're going to have signs. They'll say "Loiterers of the world, unite."
-Morgan
Good ideas, girls. I think I should try ALL of them! :)
Post a Comment