Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Grooving in the Garden


So I'm totally hooked on So You Think You Can Dance this season. In my opinion, romantic and wistful contemporary chorography far outweighs even the best hip hop or salsa routine. 2 of the contemporary dances I've seen this season have been so beautiful, it's like watching moving art. I'm serious. Swoon*. I still haven't picked my favourite dancer yet. Watch it, love it. :)

My garden is doing fairly well this year. Well, make that the things that are growing are doing well. A lot of the more exotic plants (like the zucchini, watermelon, tomatoes, and the list goes on) haven't sprouted at all...ok, all I really have are beans, peas, flowers, and like one carrot. Maybe I should have talked to them more when they were babies ;). I need to see about getting some magical fairies to come and live in my garden. Perhaps they could positively influence the overall crop growth (the OCG).

No comments: