my very special spot to talk about a bunch of things in my life that 1. are true 2. matter to me, and 3. aren't so personal that they shouldn't be on the internet
Sunday, July 02, 2006
NS Royal International Tattoo
I want to be an acrobat.
I need to swing from the ceiling of the Metro Centre by a rope.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
you NEED to swing from the ceiling of the Metro Centre? Whatever floats your boat. Chacun son gout. :)
Can I make your acrobat costume? it'll be very glittery. when you're swinging over the audience, glitter and sequins will rain down (hopefully not hitting them in the eyes and scratching their corneas. that would be bad.)
5 comments:
you NEED to swing from the ceiling of the Metro Centre? Whatever floats your boat. Chacun son gout. :)
Can I make your acrobat costume? it'll be very glittery. when you're swinging over the audience, glitter and sequins will rain down (hopefully not hitting them in the eyes and scratching their corneas. that would be bad.)
-megs
They did that at the Tattoo...it was very cool. Inspiring even.
Sure you can make it! I want it to be kind of flowy too, you know?
if it's flowy it'll catch on something and you'll hang yourself
Well, I don't see what the problem with that would be, Megha! ;)
EXCUSE me?!
:P
Post a Comment