First day of school was quite positive. It was nice to see everyone at school again. I ran into a suprising amount of people today. The one class that I am really excited for is my Global History class. I was hanging on her every word. Like, who said that North America is on the top of the world? Maybe the world should be drawn on maps flipped around with South America and Africa nearer to the top. It's going to be so interesting. Plus, since I've been reading the newspaper for 2 whole months now, I feel more up with the times. Seriously :).
I've given out sooo many resumes! Halifax Shopping Centre, Sunnyside Mall, and Dalplex have all been covered. I just know that I have a strong desire not to work in a pool again. We'll see. At least I always have my money tree. Wait, it's not in the yard anymore...
I just realized the beauty of something: credit cards. I maxed out my $500 credit card in one day (books are expensive) and I just figured out that I need to only pay like $15 a month on it. Cash now, pay later. It's lovely.
Harvest time in my garden is coming to a close. My sunflower hasn't bloomed yet. It's 3/4 as tall as me. Any day now, any day.
This weekend is Waverley Gold Rush Days. It's time to feel connected to the community and proud of living in the sticks. Maybe if I stand in the stream long enough, I'll find some gold. Don't get me wrong, I kinda like it out here.
In closing, my little dog is so cute. I love her. Conditionally love her that is. She is sleeping in my lap right now.
2 comments:
Your dog looks like that bat in the picture we saw during the evolution slideshow! Hopefully Johnston won't turn into a vampire during one of the lectures :).
- bek
Lol, yeah she really does. It was the big baby eyes. The bat had cutie eyes.
Post a Comment