thing (n.)
-an overall, attractive quality about someone which naturally draws you to them
-it seems to be almost (but not quite) a universal quality because everyone of your gender seems to be drawn to them (it isn't just you being normally attracted to someone)
-it comes from their personality, though the person must be at least ok to look at
-it (in a guy) makes girls feel special and it (in a girl) makes guys feel wanted
-if you have the thing, you have it for life
-you know someone has it soon after you get to know them
"He's really attractive, I can't explain it, he's just got that thing about him."
brought to you by Jessie and Bek
4 comments:
Ha,ha ohhh "the thing" *sigh*
We need to copyright this idea before it's taken...or maybe we can write a paper on "the thing" and submit it to one of the scientific journals. :)
I will volunteer to peer review it! It's sure to get in. First article and everything!
-Morgan
Good idea! I heard that you can copyright something if you mail it to yourself and just don't open the letter...because it like has the date that you wrote it on. I don't really know what good that would do, but Mr. Michels told us that.
Jess
Post a Comment