my very special spot to talk about a bunch of things in my life that 1. are true 2. matter to me, and 3. aren't so personal that they shouldn't be on the internet
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
This Little Piggy...
So my poor feet can't handle shoes on their own. I will never wear anything barefoot except my flip flops. It's been a really hard week for my feet. I learned the hard way that walking around the city in 2 different pairs of shoes is a no-no with bare feet. I am enjoying being at school and having to walk more though. Walking is nice. On the topic of feet, I am really not a feet person. Feet from a distance aren't so bad. There are very few people whose feet I actually like within a metre of my person (not counting baby feet-all babies have likable feet).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
hey girl! I've been thinking about feet/legs etc. lately... I think I'm sacrificing mine for the vanity of my cute ballet slipper shoes!
Those ballet-type shoes are cute! It's a tough call on that one...
you love my feet!!! yes you do :)
all you need is a nice pedicure, then you will ADORE feet! trust me
Oh, I like my own feet :).
That picture is SO cute!! AHHH!!! lol
Ballet itself is what killed my feet a long time ago! lol But yes, I have several blisters too from ballet flats. *sigh* They're just so cute! You really can't resist them...
Hooray for ballet slipper shoes!! I love mine. :) Especially when recovering from a twice-infected blister stemming from the wearing of new shoes to work one day. Thought you'd all like to know that.
Morgan
Lol, I'm all for body talk. My feet have blisters and heat rash right now... :).
Post a Comment