I got a chipped tooth filled in today. This one was noticeable, right in the front on the bottom. It looks better then it has ever looked, even before it was chipped. It makes me want to get all new teeth. My mom said she'd get me some new ones someday because she feels guilty that the well water made my teeth yellowish in some spots. Perhaps things like redoing your teeth get addictive and soon I'll want to fix other parts of my body. I am actually fairly happy with the rest of me. Maybe we shouldn't try to change anything about ourselves because that's how God made us...I wonder if there are some groups of people that don't agree with the idea of braces.Teeth must have been sooo bad before the dentist movement.
2 comments:
Having been a victim of braces, I fully support them. They make you less self conscious. That is, after your mouth isn't full of metal anymore. I think it's the same concept as using make up. But then, some people have problems with that.....I have concluded that you can't win this debate. It is an impossibility. :)
-Morgan
I also support braces and make-up.
I think I may have to devote a blog to controversial issues. Throw in words like "gay marriage" "Sunday shopping" and "predestination" ;).
Post a Comment