my very special spot to talk about a bunch of things in my life that 1. are true 2. matter to me, and 3. aren't so personal that they shouldn't be on the internet
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Tired
You know you're tired when: 1. You yawn in class. 2. You nod off in class. 3. You wake up in the middle of class and don't even remember falling asleep. 4. You fall asleep with your mouth open during class and start to drool.
I did # 4 today.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA! I don't think I'll even try to be supportive of you in this situation. It's just too funny. But you know I love you. I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!! -Morgan
LOL, Jessie, I love you. Did you drool in front of K****h? Know what would be worse than that? Last year, the guy sitting next to me in Classical Theatre started snoring so I jabbed him in the side. And this year, on the first day of neuroscience, the guy sitting next to me feel asleep and started to lean against me, so the girl on the other side of me jabbed him in the head. Oh the crazy things people do when they're asleep....
6 comments:
HAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA! I don't think I'll even try to be supportive of you in this situation. It's just too funny. But you know I love you. I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!
-Morgan
Haha, yeah I thought it was funny too :). I love you toooooooo!! :D
That is too funny! I would be so mortified! I haven't done that yet, but I totally can relate to feeling that tired!
lol That's awesome! Is there a big drool mark on your paper??
LOL, Jessie, I love you. Did you drool in front of K****h? Know what would be worse than that? Last year, the guy sitting next to me in Classical Theatre started snoring so I jabbed him in the side. And this year, on the first day of neuroscience, the guy sitting next to me feel asleep and started to lean against me, so the girl on the other side of me jabbed him in the head. Oh the crazy things people do when they're asleep....
-megs
There was a spit spot on my shirt when I woke up :).
I was sitting with Bek, and she just let me sleep. We've gotta start sitting farther back ;)! We were in like the 3rd row from the front.
Post a Comment