Can women be centaurs? They always seem to be men in the pictures and movies. I'm going to have to fashion myself some appropriate clothing to go with these horse legs. Say "Aye!" if you think that there is something oddly attractive about Mr. Tumnus.
8 comments:
Mr. Tumnus is a faun, not a centaur....but I'd say he's pretty good looking ;)
Aye!
Oh shoot... I posted my comment for this under the other post. I shall repeat:
AYE! AYE AYE AYE!!! I have full intentions of finding Mr. Tumnus and marrying him. Seriously. I want a huge poster of him for my room. Bad. Really, really bad.
Is he? I can't tell the difference. CS Lewis would be so disappointed. :)
Not if I find him first, Sweetie!
they guy who plays him looks sort of rat-like. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0564215/
Fantasia actually shows female centaurs; so yes, there are female centaurs (though I think the proper term for them is actually centaurette).
He's cute as a faun (cute as in you want to pinch his cheeks) but that's about as far as it goes for me.
Centaurs are sexy ;).
Post a Comment