my very special spot to talk about a bunch of things in my life that 1. are true 2. matter to me, and 3. aren't so personal that they shouldn't be on the internet
Thursday, November 23, 2006
I Wear the Pants
Corduroy Pantsare a dream. They are quite possibly the most comfortable things that one can wear besides pyjama bottoms. I got a pair of them to wear on non-jean days at work and I don't think I am ever going to take them off.
I agree. cords ARE great! so warm too. I remember a film I had to watch in elementary on hypothermia talking about how you should always pack cords instead of jeans for outdoor trips because they keep you much warmer. since then, it's been ingrained in my mind and I always have a pair of cords when I go somewhere outdoorsy.
3 comments:
I agree. cords ARE great! so warm too. I remember a film I had to watch in elementary on hypothermia talking about how you should always pack cords instead of jeans for outdoor trips because they keep you much warmer. since then, it's been ingrained in my mind and I always have a pair of cords when I go somewhere outdoorsy.
^interesting, I never knew that. I'll have to keep that in mind when I next go pants shopping.
I am wearing a pair of cords right now! I bought them on Friday. Verc comfy :D
Post a Comment