Monday, December 18, 2006

The Nativity

Here are some thoughts that I had while I was watching this movie:

1. Travelling to Bethlehem must have been an important relationship-developing/bonding experience for Mary and Joseph.

2. It's so cool that the only ones that angels told about the birth of Jesus were plain old shepherds.

3. Thinking of God as a baby or a kid seems so odd.

4. The wisest men around believed that Jesus was God.

5. I want a pet lamb.

1 comment:

Marymont said...

I share your love of Jesus. As one Christian to another, I was offended when I saw that my astrological sign was automatically displayed in my profile (I am new to this blogsite),because I believe astrology is idolotry, a violation of the 1st commandment. It is worship of the creation rather than the Creator. It is right up there with wizardry and sorcery. The only way I could get it out of my profile was to eliminate my birthday.I recommend it. Ask your pastor what he thinks,as I am just one person. God bless you. Merry Christmas.