my very special spot to talk about a bunch of things in my life that 1. are true 2. matter to me, and 3. aren't so personal that they shouldn't be on the internet
Sunday, December 17, 2006
We Like To Move It
Saturday Nite: 1. make up a la Amarea 2. pretty photo shoot 3. glasses case to the head 4. red lights = optional 5. mmmm, nachos 6. venue search 7. impromptu HCA reunion 8. groove = on
the glasses case was attracted to your head and it acted on that attraction. I had no control over the situation. And red traffic lights ARE optional. I will maintain that, even in court.
3 comments:
the glasses case was attracted to your head and it acted on that attraction. I had no control over the situation. And red traffic lights ARE optional. I will maintain that, even in court.
Right, in ITALY!!! And where are you from, dear? not Italy.
India, Italy. all the same.
speaking of India, in Chapters I saw a book called CHINDIA.
I laughed a lot.
Chindia.
Post a Comment