In lieu of the Farewell to Sunnyvale Bash this Friday nite, I would like to mention some of my* favourite memories at Morgan's house.
1. Our amazing pranks. Like the peanut butter on the door handle and the short sheeting.
2. Girl's Secret Santas!
3. Talking at sleepovers until 5am...some people just get in chatty moods like that.
4. Using calculators to appraise things.
5. Our late nite Blockbuster runs in our PJs. I wonder how many movies we've watched in your house...
6. Coming home to hot chocolate after swimming in a football field.
7. Extreme gingerbread house making.
8. Raiding your fridge. You always have such good food!
9. That time Sarah found a Road Runner in your dad's birdwatching book. BEEP BEEP.
10. Trying to be attractive and play pool at the same time.
11. Sneaking into your house and scaring you from the shadows by the stairs. The only way to start a surprise party.
12. All the hairdying of high school.
13. Dish towel fights. I pretty much won all of those.
14. The disappointment of the milkless coconut.
15. Our uber-productive study party.
16. Trying on your clothes while you were out of the house.
17. Plotting to destroy your mom's garden because it looked better than mine. Just kidding, I didn't actually do that. Really :).
*some of these ideas actually come from Bek
2 comments:
If I remember correctly, that study party produced two A papers. Or pretty darn close. The same party rendered a near hole in my wall. From a hiliter. My life flashed before my eyes.
Yup, it did! I got an A minus :). We're amazing. I'll never try to kill you again!
Post a Comment