1. I'm glad that I'm not the one who has to explain to Morgan's dad why "Sex in a Pan" is called "Sex in a Pan" :).
2. I hope this Reese Puff doesn't get stuck up my nose forever.
3. What a beautiful, beautiful man. What is his name?! Wait...it doesn't matter*.
4. Why are so many of my pool balls still on the table? If Amarea leaves the room again, I am going to grab some of these balls and put them in a pocket before she gets back.
5. Is everyone at church as happy as they seem on the outside? What would happen if I said "terrible" when someone at church asks me how I am? I'd really like to try it sometime. I should also think of something outrageous to say the next time someone asks me how school is going.
5. You are compromising my personal space. Why do guys have to spread their legs out like that when they sit next to you on the bus? Ok, I know the answer, but really now, there is a point where it gets excessive.
*For the record, it's Channing Tatum. He's in Step Up.
2 comments:
I may have to watch the movie a second time, just to stare at his face. And his muscles. He's beautiful whether or not he has a name.
Hey! That was awkward for me...you shouldn't joke about these things ;P.
Post a Comment