my very special spot to talk about a bunch of things in my life that 1. are true 2. matter to me, and 3. aren't so personal that they shouldn't be on the internet
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Taste the Rainbow
One pack of Skittles gives you 70% of the daily vitamin C you need.
I don't know if you want to say goodbye to juice just yet. If I remember correctly, last summer you and Morgan had quite the torrid love affair with Dole juice. You both couldn't get enough of it ;)
Drinking 2 of those (each were 100% of the daily recommended vitamin C, I think) and having a couple vitamin C tablets earlier that day (because they tasted good) was a bad, bad idea ;).
Oh. wow. I had forgotten about that foig with Dole that I had. I didn't have quite the reaction that Jessie did. And for that I am grateful. ;)Mmmm....vitamin C....
10 comments:
I don't know if you want to say goodbye to juice just yet. If I remember correctly, last summer you and Morgan had quite the torrid love affair with Dole juice. You both couldn't get enough of it ;)
I remember that :)!
Drinking 2 of those (each were 100% of the daily recommended vitamin C, I think) and having a couple vitamin C tablets earlier that day (because they tasted good) was a bad, bad idea ;).
please explain the exact physical consequences to the class :P
I'd rather not :).
However, I'd like to personally thank you, my dear Megha, for bringing up that episode :P.
anytime, baby ;)
lol. so funny! I continue to love your hilarious sarcasm.
Oh. wow. I had forgotten about that foig with Dole that I had. I didn't have quite the reaction that Jessie did. And for that I am grateful. ;)Mmmm....vitamin C....
What I intended to say was "that FLING with Dole", not "foig". I'm sick, cut me some slack!
Lol! Confession: when I first read "foig" I actually thought it was some intelligent word that I hadn't heard before.
LOL! me too!! I was thinking of ways to incorporate it into my theatre term paper...then I read morgan's second comment and felt stupid.
Post a Comment