I tested out my brand new Tide to Go pen today. I had heard amazing things about this little contraption, but I had a hard time believing that it would make tough food stains magically disappear. So I never really believed people when they told stories about how great it was.
I went out to Cora's with some girls from my small group and I secretly hoped that someone would spill something on their shirts so we could test out the Tide to go. Some raspberry juice splattered on Keitra's crisp white shirt and I waited patiently for a pause in the conversation so I could whip out my Tide to go. Actually, the second I noticed the bright, ruby red stains, I got the pen out. Then I had to vulturishly wait for a minute or two to point the stains out.
Keitra used the pen and the stains didn't go away. My doubts were confirmed and I knew it was too good to be true. We kept talking, Keitra crossed her arms in front of her shirt, and we all forgot about the stains. As it was time to leave, Keitra moved her arms to put on her coat and the stains were gone!! Disappeared! As if they were never there. Amazing! We were all mystified.
Now I'm suspicious about what is inside these pens. What does the term "biodegradable cleaning agents" really mean?
6 comments:
I am so getting one of those...
don't be so quick to get one!!!
Jessie, you need to be honest with the public. Tell them what happened last night....
ok - the suspense is killing me... what happened?
I told Megha how wonderful the Tide to Go was, but she didn't believe me (understandable, I can relate). So I told her she could test it any way she wanted. She put a huge dollip of spaghetti sauce on my shoulder. And the stain didn't go away! My theory is that the sweat shirt absorbed too much of the stain and Tide to Go works best on thin fabrics. It was a disappointment, let me tell you.
it might also have been the fact that I was rubbing the stain in...
i don't think you're supposed to do that
yeah, I think that's true too!
Post a Comment