1. Working at the pool for the Spring Session part time.
I wanted full time hours, but I can't justify starting somewhere and then quitting at the beginning of July. This one is decided.
Question: Have my subtle demands to only teach in the big pool worked?
2. Volunteering at HCA for May and June to get some teaching experience.
This is also pretty much decided.
Question: Does the principal love me as much as I like to think she does?
3. Volunteering as a reading tutor at the public library in the North End.
This is very much in the idea stage.
Question: Can I hold my own on Gottigen?
4. Volunteering at a local public school for May and June.
I may approach them for next school year. I know someone who teaches there. I haven't actually talked to her in 3 years.
Question: Can I implement the uniform system there so I feel more at home?
5. Working at the beach for July and August.
It's in the bag.
Question: Will this year be as awesome as last year???
6. Fall in love.
It's always on my list of things to do. Above get perfect skin and below solve the problems in the Middle East.
Question: Is he man enough to be my man?
7 comments:
finding in love is BELOW the Middle East conflict? well I'm surprised.
Question: Where does creating a more effective Tide-to-Go fall in this heirarchy?
After I get perfect skin, of course :)! Maybe I could kill 2 birds with one stone by making a REALLY effective Tide to Go!
LOL!
well, if it works on year-old ink...
Question: what's volunteering like in a Jr./sr. high school like? (outside of HCA as I can well imagine 50 different things they might be having you do at that school!) Just curious because I did my whole volunteering in schools stint (up North for a month and every Friday of second semster last year in my old elementry ... not to mention Co-Op back in grade 12! Wow - I'll just have to pretend now that all of those experiences inherently enriched my life since they won't help my resume every year) - ANYway, it was easy enough to volunteer for BED prep when you're going into elementry - but just curious what it's like for the big schools!
umm ... I only meant to type one 'like' in the first question and "every year" stands for "anymore" :$
One thing that my advisor said people do is volunteer in high school labs. So they'd kind of be like a TA during experiments. You might also help grade things or tutor students at lunch times.
If I approach the public school in my area, I think I'll just ask about helping during the labs and see where that goes.
ok, I see
Post a Comment