This is what happens to our "sweet" Rebekah when she is in the middle of the exam period ;):
Jess says (10:38 PM):
I think your computer needs to get with it
Jess says (10:39 PM):
with the program, if you will
*bek* says (10:39 PM):
no...yours hates me
*bek* says (10:39 PM):
it's because i tried to give you a "nudge"
*bek* says (10:39 PM):
and it said it wouldn't work
*bek* says (10:39 PM):
i think you need to get with the program
*bek* says (10:39 PM):
your face needs to get with the program
*bek* says (10:39 PM):
:P
*bek* says (10:40 PM):
your mom needs to get with the program
*bek* says (10:40 PM):
oh my, that's the first mom joke i've ever made
4 comments:
Ah!! I feel violated!!! Misrepresented!!!
I consider it my calling to bring reality to the world :). You heard it first here.
EXCOMMUNICATE!!!!!!!!!
Wow, that's rather shocking. Well...no, not really.
Post a Comment