my very special spot to talk about a bunch of things in my life that 1. are true 2. matter to me, and 3. aren't so personal that they shouldn't be on the internet
haha! So true!
LOL! I love it! so it turns out we aren't actually sleeping in teepees. we're sleeping in tents. It's nice to see that my friends will continue to mock me, even after I've been gone for several days. :P
Haha, yeah funny how that works ;). That's too bad that you won't be in teepees! I like it when you say teepee.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
haha! So true!
LOL! I love it! so it turns out we aren't actually sleeping in teepees. we're sleeping in tents.
It's nice to see that my friends will continue to mock me, even after I've been gone for several days. :P
Haha, yeah funny how that works ;).
That's too bad that you won't be in teepees! I like it when you say teepee.
Post a Comment