Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Welcome Home!

Sarah's home! And I was one of the first to know. Actually, that was mostly because Megha found out by mistake (without Sarah's knowledge) and just HAD to tell someone. I can understand the feeling. I love being the person that delivers the news hot off the press. I can keep a secret when I have to, though :).

Our ideas for surprising everyone else were things like this:
1. Have Sarah be the lone stranger sitting by a campfire at Kearney Lake.
2. Have Sarah be the scary life form that emerges from Kearney Lake.
3. Have Sarah randomly come out of a bathroom stall at Megha's going away party.
4. Have Sarah start to sing karaoke at Megha's going away party.
5. Have Sarah bring our food and drinks over at Megha's going away party.
6. Have Sarah just sitting at the bar and spin around.

Sarah ended up just walking up to the table and sitting down like she hadn't been gone for a bazillion days (a year). Desired effect achieved. Good times at the Lower Deck! Oh, Ryan Gosling and friends...

Now, our dearest Megha is gone to camp. In the middle of nowhere with the flies and the wild animals. Have an awesome summer, girl! We'll come up to visit. You'll be a great counsellor :). There has to be someone at camp that the non-sporty kids can relate to, right ;)? We still need your address!

No comments: